Carlos is a pastor, a Bachelor in Advanced Theology with emphasis in Missions and Pastoral Ministry by the Word of Life Biblical Seminary, graduated in Specialization in Biblical Counseling from the same institution and Bachelor in Law where he practiced for several years.
Juliandra graduated in "Wife in Ministry" program by the Word of Life Biblical Seminary and graduated in Biblical Counseling in the same institution. Also, she holds a Bachelor's Degree in Pedagogy from the University of São Paulo.
Our children Ana Júlia and David are two cheerful and creative children and always help us in the ministry.
The interesting thing is that Carlos and Juliandra are grandchildren of Romanians.
The Torelli Schulz family is a missionary by the Sepal agency (Serving pastors and leaders), an international mission that has been established in Brazil since 1963 and aims to see a healthy Church that can bring the gospel of Christ to the whole world.
SEPAL is part of the Global OC Alliance.
Our Mission is to promote the Glory of God in Romania through the gospel of Jesus Christ, evangelizing, disciplin and training leaders. Our purpose is to contribute to the growth of a living and pulsing church.
By the grace of God, we made two missionary trips to the city of Constanta where we were able to preach, evangelize and teach.
With the change, our first year will be the capital of Bucharest, where we will receive training, language learning and the process of acculturation. In Bucharest we will support the work that the Sepal Romania team is already developing.
In our second year, we will be moving to the city of Constanta and will continue to support the "Antioch Center" project, which has a training center for leaders and pastors. Our work will be:
- bring training to the saints of the Church of Christ scattered throughout Romania and neighboring countries;
- make the Romanian church a benchmark and the starting point for reaching other countries, as well as training leaders from all over the region;
- expand the missionary vision of the local church;
- support the few brethren in Christ, former Muslims of the region. In Constanta is located the largest Muslim community in the country.
Romania is a country located in Eastern Europe, north of the Balkan peninsula and on the west coast of the Black Sea. It has a territorial extension of 238,391 Km2 and a population of approximately 19,530,000 inhabitants.
Of this population, only 5% of the inhabitants are Protestants. The country has a small number of prepared leaders.
Even with the fall of communism in 1989, Romania still faces numerous challenges:
- the abortion rate is one of the largest in the world;
- the Romanian people live an intense conflict of generations;
- the number of orphans is large and fuels the human trafficking;
- distrust has been the mark of the people, especially in relation to foreigners;
- Legalism and religiosity are, unfortunately, the marks of the Romanian church;
- the Romanian church lacks authentic discipleship;
- there is great missionary potential in the Romanian church, but they need training and preparation;
Acts 20.24: “However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace”.
We also wish you to declare, "I will go."
We are not asking you to simply support our project, but to present to you one of the many opportunities that exist today, so that you may be part of this great work realized by Jesus Christ through the Holy Spirit of God: the growth of His Church, the bride of Christ.
Jesus commands us all: “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations”. That way, our Missionary Project is just one of the many options you have to commit yourself to becoming involved in missionary work.
Consider the opportunity to be part of this project of God with us.
It is an international mission, established in Brazil in 1963. Our dream is to see a healthy church, within the reach of all Brazilians, that can take the gospel of Jesus Christ to the whole world. We are committed to impacting leaders and churches by encouraging them and challenging them to develop healthy ministries ...